Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

Girl Next Door

Today I'm feeling like I should be the 'girl next door' in an American film.





On Bank Holiday Monday, I was lucky enough to be treated by Alex to a shopping trip. And the cherry on top, he was paying! Best day ever.


This cute new dress, is a floral print in black and white (my favourite!). It was £8 for Primark, I had to get a size 14 as the sleeves are very tight. I paired the dress with my White All Star Converse, they look great with cute dresses and jeans. Converse are great!




















I had to get a new rucksack as my aztec, monochrome rucksack is falling apart. I have been using it everyday, and it is from Primark so that is the risk you take. I got this leather rucksack from Primark also but it was around £10 and feels more stronger than my previous one. I love the hardware on the rucksack.
Unlike me I had my hair tied up today, you can see the red/pink that I have dip dyed in the ends of my hair.


Also check out my latest Inspired Magazine, http://www.inspired-magazine.co.uk/#/outfits-under-50/4578908393. It is four of my favourite places to shop, from each shop I've chosen outfits for under £50.

Much Love
       x















6 comments:

  1. what a cute dress! we love the monochrome pattern. Like we needed another reason to want a Primark to open in Australia!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Primark is great, can't believe they haven't expanded to more countries!

      Delete
  2. This dress is so so pretty and suits you so well!

    I've got the same style dress in a different print, such a bargain for £8 :)

    http://alicestork.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much.
      Yeah they are lovely dresses!
      x

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely dress, it does look fab with your converse and new rucksack!

    ReplyDelete