Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Movie Monday

                 




Top - ASOS
 Jacket - Primark 
Legging and Boots - eBay 
Socks - ASOS
Bag - Monki
Silver Necklace - Dixi (currently out of stock)

Today is the first day that both me and Alex have had the whole day off. We could of gone out but instead we decided to get loads of food and watch some films and TV. It isn't very often we get the day to do absolutely nothing! I got dressed so we could pop to town to get some snacks. My t-shirt and bag were a few goodies I picked up in the online sales. I love the t-shirt it is the perfect casual oversized t-shirt. My socks were a Christmas present and are perfect for wearing with boots. I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and have some lovely plans for tomorrow night to celebrate the New Year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment