Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Spots and stripes





Striped top and dress - eBay
Necklace - Ethics
Leather Jacket - Primark

You will have to excuse my miserable face but today I'm in a lot of pain and even standing is painful. I have scoliosis and yesterday I locked my back when bending down so I'm currently in a lot of pain and can't move a lot. I wanted just a comfy casual outfit to chill out in. I love layering dresses at the moment, personally love how Sammi from Beauty Crush does this. I just popped on this spotty dress and striped top for a loose comfy and effortless outfit. I like how layering dresses can keep you warm in Winter but can still look effortless and feminine. 

4 comments:

  1. I really love that necklace!! I love your blog, you have great style! Also, that quote in your header is perfecttt. I'm a new follower :)

    If you're interested, follow me back!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it is lovely to have positive feedback! You have a lovely blog too x

      Delete
  2. I love reading your blog! Great outfit, follow for a follow?

    zxuantan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete