Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Brits 2014 Yay or Nay?

As it was the Brit awards last night I decided to take a look at some of the outfits from last night and 'yay' or 'nay' them. Basically like a hot or not for some of the outfits worn by the celebs last night at the Brits. 

NAY
I'm really not a fan of this look at all. Jessie J's lipstick shade is much to pale and personally I just think doesn't look good at all. I can't deny her figure looks amazing in the jumpsuit but other than that I just don't think it does her many favours. 

YAY
I love the metallic them it looks gorgeous. Fearne Cotton rocks this dress, it flatters her figure perfectly and I love the flare of the skirt of the dress. I think she looks elegant with a modern twist. 

NAY
Massive bows? Oh no, again this dress flaunts Kylie Minogue's amazing figure but I just think the bows ruin this look. PVC is on trend and with this figure hugging dress looks fantastic but the over the top bows just over do it. 
YAY
All the Haim girls look amazing. They are keeping classic, clean lines and fits that have been so popular on the catwalks for LFW. They have all chosen what flesh to bare and cover the rest. These three girls really looked fantastic. 
YAY
The star of the red carpet for me was Pixie Lott. She looks absolutely flawless in this white DKNY dress. Again she use a simple cut dress and chooses what flesh to bare but still looks stunning. I love the white teamed with her black nail, eyeliner and gold earrings to just add something to the all white ensemble. 

I'd love to know what looks you loved or hated and if you agree with my favourites. Let my know in the comments below or you can find me on twitter @Charlottie7890. 






No comments:

Post a Comment