Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Foggy Friday





Dress - ASOS
Bra - ASOS
Boots - eBay
Earrings - Primark

Yes I am so aware of how bloody miserable I look in these photos, I'm exhausted and a little hungover. I had a lovely girls night last night with my mum and my fellow blogger Lisa. Much wine was drunk and hence my miserable appearance today. I have also quit smoking and this adds to my overall fed up face.  Plus the sun has rapidly disappeared and this morning was horrendously foggy, which did on the positive side make for a beautiful photo. But I can't be too grumpy with this beautiful dress, the net detailing also allowed the detailing of my awesome (not to put on, it takes a good five minutes to arrange yourself correctly in all the straps) bra to show through. I just thought the criss crossing bra straps added an alternative layering to the outfit. 

6 comments: